Baby Strollers and Car Seats Combo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://my-baby-stroller.forumotion.com

Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham  Empty Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham

Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:28 pm
Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham

Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham  91mL9dG8d3L._SX522_

My wife gave birth three weeks ago to our first child. We bought this to as our first stroller and found that it was a deal, especially when considering it included the stroller, car seat and car seat base. We purchased the 2015 Chili Red version for precisely $279.99. I'm not sure why the price has risen since then -- it's selling for around $320 now. Strange. We've since been gifted a few other strollers as a supplement to this one.

The only real knock that I can give this stroller is that it weighs quite a bit, making it unsuitable for all-purpose use. This is especially true for new mothers. We've taken it on the trail a few times, and it's a smooth ride, but this is not the stroller you want for taking quick trips to a grocery store in my opinion. I will contend that the weight of the stroller probably contributes to its durability. It seems very well constructed. Fortunately, this is part of the Click Connect system, so you can use the baby seat on other (lighter) strollers within the Graco Click Connect line if you're willing to shell out the extra dough.

Pros:
+Easy to assemble
+Easy to unfold and re-fold
+Very study construction and smooth ride (even over small bumps)
+Lots of documentation for the car seat base installation
+Car seat is suitable for newborns and can be adjusted as they get bigger
+Personal pro: My newborn loves this particular car seat for some reason. It puts her at ease right away.

Cons:
-Price is a bit steep (especially now)
-Heavy, especially for new mothers having to put this in and take this out of the car

That's about it. Overall, I'm pleased with this system.

Admin
Admin

Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham  Empty Re: Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham

Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:29 pm
Admin wrote:Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham

Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham  91mL9dG8d3L._SX522_

My wife gave birth three weeks ago to our first child. We bought this to as our first stroller and found that it was a deal, especially when considering it included the stroller, car seat and car seat base. We purchased the 2015 Chili Red version for precisely $279.99. I'm not sure why the price has risen since then -- it's selling for around $320 now. Strange. We've since been gifted a few other strollers as a supplement to this one.

The only real knock that I can give this stroller is that it weighs quite a bit, making it unsuitable for all-purpose use. This is especially true for new mothers. We've taken it on the trail a few times, and it's a smooth ride, but this is not the stroller you want for taking quick trips to a grocery store in my opinion. I will contend that the weight of the stroller probably contributes to its durability. It seems very well constructed. Fortunately, this is part of the Click Connect system, so you can use the baby seat on other (lighter) strollers within the Graco Click Connect line if you're willing to shell out the extra dough.

Pros:
+Easy to assemble
+Personal pro: My newborn loves this particular car seat for some reason. It puts her at ease right away.

Cons:
-Heavy, especially for new mothers having to put this in and take this out of the car

Admin
Admin

Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham  Empty Re: Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham

Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:30 pm
Admin wrote:Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System, Gotham

Pros:
+Easy to assemble

Cons:

Admin
Admin

Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:31 pm

Pros:
+Easy to assemble

Cons:

Admin
Admin

Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:32 pm

Pros:
+Easy to assemble

Cons:

Admin
Admin

Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:33 pm

Pros:
+Easy to assemble

Cons:

Admin
Admin

Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:07 pm

Pros:
+Easy to assemble

Cons:

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum